Use of Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
· to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of the Site and Services;
- provide the services you request;
- allow you share digital designs with other Users;
· improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site and Services;
· send you a Welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
· send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
· respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
· to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
· to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of TraceParts.
Types of Information We Collect
- Personal and/or professional data (“Profile Data”) which allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, avatar, address, telephone number, e-mail address, professional and educational background information as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to your Account (as defined below) on the Site or any of the foregoing data.
· Data that is not associated with or linked to your Profile Data (“Anonymous Data”). Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
· CAD files, models, other files, schema, text, data, pictures or any other content (“Content”) that you Post on the Site.
· Your user name, password information, and associated Profile Data (“Account”) used to create a profile on the Site.
· If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other Content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
· When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
· When you Post messages, comments or other Content on the Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other Users will be able to see it.
· We may also collect Profile Data, such as at other points in the Site that state that Profile Data is being collected.
Use of Anonymous Data
Anonymous Data may be used to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. TraceParts reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at its sole and absolute discretion.
Users Outside of the United States
Your Profile Data (as defined below) may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of such data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Security of Your information
TraceParts is committed to protecting the security of your Profile Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Profile Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Profile Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Information Is Available to Other Service Users and Suppliers
By using our Services, including but not limited to publishing Content and Profile Data, you acknowledge that 3DX is a community in which Users freely publish and share such Profile Data and Content. You further acknowledge that TraceParts does not shield such Data and Content information from access by other Service Users and suppliers.
Disclosure of Your Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to advertising networks. However, Anonymous Data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
TraceParts may disclose Profile Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- in connection with any legal investigation;
· to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on TraceParts;
· to protect or defend the our company, personnel, system, rights or property or that of Users of our Services; and/or
TraceParts may share your Profile Data with third party service providers to:
· provide you with the Services that we offer you through the Site;
- to conduct quality assurance testing;
- to facilitate creation of Accounts;
- to provide technical support; and/or
- to provide other services to TraceParts.
These third party service providers are required not to use your Profile Data other than to provide the services requested by TraceParts.
If you download Content from one of our partner Supplier’s catalogues via the Site and/or Mobile Applications, we may transfer your identifiable Profile Data information to that supplier.
Disclosure of Your Information to Affiliates and Acquisitions
Information Collected by Technology
To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may provide access to or information about third party products or services via our Services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Services and Welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Profile Data. ?
· We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of the Site or our Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
· Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communications.
Changes to Your Profile Data
You may change any of your Profile Data in your Account by editing your Profile Data through the Site and Mobile Applications or by sending e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request deletion of your Profile Data via e-mail or by signing in to your Account and clicking the red button labeled “Delete Account” at the bottom of the “edit profile” page. However, please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements) in order to comply with the law, enforce the Site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
402 Amherst St., Suite 304
Nashua, NH 03063 - USA